Media Direct Portal (Media Direct) is an Australian-based open publishing and syndication platform aimed at facilitating free, transparent and direct information flow and engagement between government, business and the community.
Providing the open publication platform to all stakeholders (governments, businesses and public figures), Media Direct endeavors to deliver unfiltered reliable information with no comment or interpretation directly from the firsthand sources.
In addition, Media Direct collects, organizes and archives publicly available information, including media and public releases to provide the public with unfiltered & free access to the developments and government policy decisions with no comment or interpretation. Where possible, links to the original source is shown to ensure the source attribution and accuracy.
Therefore, the content on Media Direct is those of the third parties who publish their public releases or those of the third parties of which publicly available information are posted via other sources, such as marketing companies.
All timestamps on this site are AEST/AEDT and all times in the articles are local times unless indicated otherwise.
You are solely responsible for your use of this site (and any information or material available from it) and you accept all risks and consequences that might arise from your use of this site (and any information or material available from it). This includes:
- any risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the web site; and
- any risk of connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
Media Direct is not in any way liable for any losses, damages, costs, expenses and liability of any kind that you or any other person may suffer or incur directly or indirectly from you using this site and any information or material available from it.
The views expressed in articles are solely those of the author/public & private organization and do not in any way represent the views of Media Direct Portal, and are not approved, endorsed, embraced by Media Direct Portal. However, Media Direct Portal can remove any content reported by the public or government authorities due to violation of the any laws or individual rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- Media Direct excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it; and
- Media Direct does not give any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including in relation to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability or suitability for any purpose of this site and any information or material available from it, or that the information or material will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or that the site will be free from defects, viruses, third party interception or other security threats or vulnerabilities including those which could cause loss or damage to you.
To the extent that Media Direct’s liability for a breach of any statutory condition or warranty cannot be excluded, then to the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to, at Media Direct’s discretion, the replacement of the information or material available from this site or a remedy of Media Direct’s choice contained section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law.
Information at this site:
- is general publicly available information as released by public and private organizations and is not fact-checked, corrected or verified
- is not produced by Media Direct, and is solely those of the author(s)/public & private organization(s) and does not in any way represent the views of Media Direct, and are not approved, endorsed, embraced by Media Direct
- may not be accurate, current, relevant, up to date or complete
- is subject to change or deletion without notice
- is not a substitute for a direct access to the original source
- may include the views or recommendations of third parties, especially controversial opinions or political tactics/election promises, which do not necessarily reflect the truth (eg. political party’s media release may contain inaccurate information or misrepresentation of facts in relation to opponents. The opponent’s opinion may be published in another story not linked or related to the original piece.
Links to External Web Sites
Media Direct has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It your responsibility to make your own decisions about visiting linked external sites, and about the accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability and suitability for any purpose of information contained in such sites.
Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those sites, including any information, material or third party products or services available from or through those sites. You are responsible for being aware of which institution/company is hosting any site you visit.
We recommend reading other policies and terms shown in the footer of this website.